Leave the busy streets of Dublin city behind and discover the stunning beauty of Wicklow Mountains National Park. You will encounter glacial lakes, valleys and waterfalls along the mountain passes before arriving at Glendalough on your 6 hour private tour
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Dublin hotels, Dublin Port, or Dublin Airport.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This is a suggested Itinerary.
- It's always important to bring comfortable walking shoes and the all important light rain jacket in Ireland.
- There are many other points of interest in the 'Garden county' such as Powerscourt waterfall and Glenmalure. The beauty of the small group private tour is that it can be more customised to include other items on your personal agenda. Get in touch for details.