Take a journey through Ireland on a full-day tour of the Wicklow Mountains, monastic site of Glendalough, and the medieval city of Kilkenny. Enjoy scenic views, lush valleys, and still lakes and watch a shepherd with his trusty border collie sheepdog.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please wait outside the building so you can see the bus pull up. Driver/Guides will not wait past departure time, so please make sure you are at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before scheduled departure time. Pick-up locations: 8:10 - Gresham Hotel, O'Connell Street 8:20 - Ulster Bank on Dame Street 8:30 - Jurys Inn, Christ ChurchOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour operates 7 days a week.