Experience some of Ireland’s most historic sites on this full-day tour from Dublin. Visit County Meath, home of the Irish High Kings, and see the spiritual Hill of Tara, the high crosses at Fore Abbey, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour departs from the Molly Malone statue outside the old stone church on Suffolk Street, Dublin 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Hill of Uisneach has been temporarily removed from the itinerary due to Covid-19 restrictions
- Enjoy 10% off your meal back in Dublin at The Riddler Restaurant serving modern Irish food. Your guide can drop you off at the restaurant in Christchurch just minutes from downtown Dublin by foot. Quote 'GetYourGuide discount' to the waiting staff