Enjoy an inspiring, in-depth exploration of Dublin's history from Irish bridge to Viking town, and from colonization to independence, on this 5-hour walking tour. See most of Dublin's highlights, and find out about Ireland's bloodied but enduring culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby 5-10 minutes before the tour start time. Your hotel must be within the city center proper.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- People with limited mobility can be accommodated, but please let the supplier know in advance