Take a journey through Ireland on a full-day tour of the Wicklow Mountains, monastic site of Glendalough, and the medieval city of Kilkenny. Enjoy scenic views, lush valleys, and still lakes and watch a shepherd with his trusty border collie sheepdog.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- 2 hours
- 1.5 hours
- Travel through the medieval heart of Ireland to explore historic Kilkenny
- Stroll the narrow streets of Kilkenny and visit the oldest brewery in Ireland
- Drive over the rugged mountains and glacial valleys of the Wicklow Mountains
- See location sites from movies, such as "Braveheart"
- Discover where Christianity was re-introduced to Ireland at the 7th-century monastery of Glendalough
- Visit a shepherd on the Wicklow Mountains and watch as his trusty sheepdog rounds up the sheep around the field and into corrals
- Pick-up and drop off in Dublin
- Wicklow mountains stop
- Killkenny cultural sites
- Irish Collie Sheep Dog Trials
- Food and drink
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up locations: 8:10 - Gresham Hotel, O'Connell Street 8:20 - Ulster Bank on Dame Street 8:30 - Jurys Inn, Christ ChurchOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour operates 7 days a week.