Explore the highlights of southwest Ireland on a 5-day tour that will bring the scenic landscape to life. Meet the locals in traditional pubs, sample fresh seafood, walk on the Atlantic beaches of the Dingle Peninsula, and explore prehistoric ruins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
Tour departs from opposite the Kilkenny Shop, 6 Nassau Street, Dublin 2Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Drop off in Dublin on day 5 is scheduled for approximately 19:30
- Tour operates with a maximum 16 passengers for a more intimate and personalized service
- Please bring suitable clothing and footwear for country walks
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- You're restricted to 14 kg (31 lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items