Experience the spectacular seascapes of Northern Island on a day trip from Dublin. Enjoy the scenic Glens of Antrim, and marvel at the unusual columns of the Giant's Causeway. See the Old Bushmills Distillery and the ruins of medieval Dunluce Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 7:35 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Head to the Antrim Coast as you travel across the lovely Glens of Antrim
- Look out over the horizon from the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge
- See the ancient basalt columns forming the Giant's Causeway
- All admission fees
- Transportation and transfers
- Guided tours
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Check-in on the morning of the tour is at Dublin's Connolly Station at 7:10 AM, beside the customer service desk. Tour representatives in yellow jackets will be there to check you in and to show you to your reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that British currency (GBP) is required in Northern Ireland.
- A GBP 1.85 charge is payable if you cross the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge (local charge).
- The tour operates Monday-Saturday. During January/February and November/December, you will return to Dublin at 20:20.