Visit the iconic studios which have been making music history since 1978. Get right to the heart of both the Irish and global music scene.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn about the studio’s global impact on music history since 1978
- Discover the people behind the music and the artists that required their skills
- Tour the iconic Studio 1 and be amazed by the wealth of music created there
- Expert guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Children under 5 years
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Windmill Lane Recording StudiosOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Windmill Lane Recording Studios is a working recording studio and not a walk-in visitor attraction.
- Tours only commence on designated dates and times therefore advanced booking is essential.
- Visitors should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Windmill Lane Recording Studios is a historic and protected three-story building. As such, there is presently limited access/no lift facilities for those with impaired mobility.
- The studio does not have food or drinks available for purchase on-site. However, it is centrally located with convenience stores, cafés, and restaurants close by.