Experience history coming to life in the Little Museum of Dublin. Learn about the history of Ireland's capital city, with a combination of a self-guided and guided tour through the various exhibitions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
A team member will welcome you on arrival and direct you towards your visit. You must exchange your voucher at the reception ticket counter before the experience begins.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
- Luggage or large bags
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- There are numerous stairs in the building
- There are chairs located in every room across every level of the museum
- In response to COVID-19 the museum will operate with reduced capacity and on a self-guided basis
- The Museum tour is at 4PM each day
- A cloakroom is not currently provided. This is to eliminate the risk of cross contamination of our guests' luggage
- Visitors must wear face coverings such as visors or masks while within the museum
- There are several guided tours. The first in-house guided tour starts at 11:00 AM and the second in-house guided tour starts at 4:00 PM.