Discover the gems of the Wicklow mountains, only 1 hour from Dublin. Visit Glendalough National Park and its spectacular lakes, Powerscourt House and Gardens, and head to the famous Irish pub Johnnie Fox’s for a 3-course meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
9:30 AM at the RIU Gresham Hotel, O'Connell Street, Dublin 1Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Student card
Know before you go
- Choose your starting point: 9:30 AM at the RIU Gresham Hotel, O'Connell Street, Dublin 1; 9:40 AM at the Davenport Hotel, 8-10 Merrion Street Lower, Dublin 2; 9:45 AM at the Ballsbridge Hotel, Pembroke Road, Dublin 4
- This tour needs a minimum number of people. In the event of the minimum numbers not being met, the local tour operator will contact you and offer to modify your booking for another time that day, the same tour on another day or a full refund