A three day tour to the South and South West of Ireland taking in Cork, Blarney Castle, The Queenstown Story and then based in Killarney, touring the Ring of Kerry and the Dingle Peninsula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
- Travel to Blarney Castle and kiss the Blarney Stone
- Enjoy time for lunch and shopping as you discover the city of Cork
- Pass the incredible mountains, coastline, and lakes along the Ring of Kerry
- Visit the Dingle Peninsula, where the movie "Ryan's Daughter" was filmed
- All admissions
- Two nights bed and breakfast in Killarney.
- Any meals other than breakfast on day 2 and day 3.
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Check in on the morning of departure of the tour is at Heuton station at 6:40am beside the customer service desk. Our representatives in yellow jacket are present to check customers in and to show them to their reserved seats on the train.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Check in 20 minutes prior to departure