Experience authentic Emirati cuisine and get to know the different neighborhoods of Dubai on a 3-hour guided walking tour. Sample Middle Eastern dishes and visit the Al Fahidi Fort and Dubai Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Enjoy dishes such as taboulleh, Hummus and Falafel and Moutabel
- Learn about the different Souks from your knowledgable guide
- Taste Traditional matchboos
- Take in a beautiful view of Dubai Creek
- Entrance to the Dubai Museum
- Food and drinks
- Pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Al Ras Metro Station, Exit 2Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is not suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Please note, this tour is not suitable for kids.