Discover the Norway of Arabia on a traditional dhow cruise in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf. Immerse yourself in the ancient landscapes of Oman’s Musandam Khasab. Stop to swim and snorkel, and enjoy an Oriental buffet lunch on board the ship.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up available from hotels in Ras Al Khaimah.
- Cruise on a traditional Arabian dhow along the fjords of Musandam
- Explore the underwater world during snorkeling stops
- Enjoy a tasty Oriental buffet lunch as well as unlimited soft drinks and fruits
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned car or bus (UAE/Musandam Khasab, Oman/UAE)
- Transfers from Dubai, Sharjah, and Ras al-Khaimah hotels
- Visa and exit fees
- Border assistance
- Full-day dhow cruise in Musandam Khasab
- Dolphin watching
- Swimming and snorkeling in the Indian Ocean and Persian Gulf
- Snorkeling equipment, life jackets, and towels
- Tasty Oriental lunch
- Unlimited soft drinks and fruits
- Water in coach
- Personal expenses
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- Your original passport is required for border crossings.
- All reservations must be made 48 hours prior to the trip.
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to arrange a pick-up.
- The tour and transportation are on a shared basis.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions and in the case of cancelation, the cost of transportation will be charged.
- Visa policy:
- All European, U.S. and U.K. nationals can obtain a visa upon arrival (on the day of the trip).
- For other nationalities, it’s possible to visit the Musandam peninsula by taking a day trip to the Dibba side. Check out the day trip to Musandam Dibba or contact the operator for more details.