Experience desert life on this tour from Dubai to the Red Dunes and Al Khayma Camp. Enjoy dune bashing, camel riding, a BBQ dinner, dance shows, stargazing, and staying overnight in the desert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 17 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman city hotels and apartments. As well as from Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid). Pickup from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha Resort, Jebel Ali, and Sport/Motor City is available for an additional fee. Pickup will be 45 minutes prior to your booked time, depending on your location.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to heavy traffic in the Rove Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina areas at the time of pickup, it is requested that you come to the Stella Di Mare Hotel for an easy pickup (within a few minutes of walking distance)
- Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter
- The overnight stay in Bedouin tent is not air-conditioned
- It is not recommended to bring valuables
- If your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it
- It is recommended that you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and the activity provider's insurance does not cover it
- A passport copy is required for all tourists and an ID copy is required for all residents. Soft or hard copies are accepted for both residents and tourists