Explore Abu Dhabi on this trip from Dubai. Enjoy a guided tour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and visit sights like Yas Island, the Yas Mall, and the traditional Heritage Village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubai.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan
- Meals are based on a food-only basis. Any beverages (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) will be charged per consumption, to be paid directly at the restaurant
- Ladies visiting the mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and must not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits (women are to be fully covered)
- Men visiting the mosque must wear long trousers
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount
- According to new rules and regulations issued by the the Abu Dhabi state Government, it is compulsory to present these 2 documents upon arrival : (1) Valid 14 days PCR (negative) Test Report (ONLY ISSUED IN UAE) & (2) Vaccine Certificate (2 doses)