Get ready to refresh your eyes and mind as you experience two contrasting delights in this tour — Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and an alluring desert safari with entertainment shows, camels, and a BBQ dinner
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid). Pickup from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Airport Hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali, Sport-Motor city, Al Maha resort and any outside the city location is available only with an additional fee.
- Feast your eyes on the stunning beauty of the Grand Mosque
- Experience an exciting 4x4 journey through desert sand dunes
- Enjoy a truly Arab experience as you dress up in traditional desert attire and get painted with henna
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All transportation
- Entrance fees for the mentioned attractions
- English-speaking licensed driver
- 30-minute dune bashing session
- Short camel ride
- Camel feeding
- Sunset photo stop (not guaranteed) (7-hour option only)
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates (7-hour option only)
- Henna painting (for ladies) (7-hour option only)
- Falcon experience (7-hour option only)
- Shisha smoking (7-hour option only)
- Shared camp (7-hour option only)
- Tanura and Ladies Khaliji dance show (7-hour option only)
- Unlimited soft drinks and cold mineral water (7-hour option only)
- Barbecue meal with vegetarian options available (7-hour option only)
- Personal expenses
- Quad bike and dune buggy options (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On Fridays, the Mosque is open from 5.00 PM to 7.00 PM for tourist. It is also closed during festivals and other specific dates which customers will be made aware of in advance.
- In the Mosque, women must wear long loose clothing that covers their arms, legs, and heads. Appropriate clothing can be provided for women by the local partner if required. Failure to abide by the dress code will result in refused entry. Please note, no clothes are provided for men.
- Pregnant women, infants under age 3 and those with neck or back problems may not participate in dune bashing.
- Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in winter.
- As per UAE law, there won’t be any entertainment activities in the camp during Ramadan (April 23 to May 23) and other religious holidays (April 3, August 10 and 31, November 9, and other days).
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari.
- If your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it