Discover the sights and flavors of the oldest part of Dubai on this guided walking tour through the heart of the city. Learn the area's history, shop in traditional markets, and taste local foods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from most Dubai hotels.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide at the Al Fahidi Marine transport station Bur Dubai which is between the Al Bastakiya district and the Al Seef area • If traveling by metro, the closest station to Al Seef is Sharaf DG Metro on the green line. The meeting point is a few minutes' walk from the metro station • If traveling by taxi, tell the driver to take you to the Al Bastakiya Area (Heritage Site) in front of Al Fahidi marine transport station Bur Dubai that’s between the Al Bastakiya district and the Al Seef areaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or refund