Travel to Al Marmoom Conservation Reserve on this all-inclusive trip. Ride in a vintage car, join a camel caravan, visit an authentic Bedouin village, enjoy a BBQ dinner and stargaze with a telescope.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid). Pickup is not available at Rove Dubai Marina or Wyndham Dubai Marina hotels due to heavy traffic in this area. Please proceed to the nearby Stella Di Mare Hotel instead.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour duration is fixed for all tours and activities, but it may vary depending on city traffic. The duration of the tour includes both pickup and drop-off timings as well
- Pregnant women and people with back or neck problems should consider their condition before deciding to participate in this activity. If necessary, get in touch with the local partner before the tour so they can customize your trip
- Children below 5 years old are not permitted to join the camel ride; they will need to stay with an adult at the Bedouin village or follow the camel caravan
- The local partner is not responsible for any lost belongings during the trip