Explore the modern architecture of Dubai on a guided city tour. Marvel at the world's tallest skyscraper - the Burj Khalifa, stroll among the staggering buildings of Dubai Marina, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Dubai.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tickets are subject to availability. If a tour is not available at your desired time, you will be offered an alternative
- The modern architecture tour will provide you with the most amazing photo opportunities
- Please wear smart/casual clothes (no shorts, jeans, flip-flops or sneakers)
- Seating on tours cannot be pre-allocated and operate on a "seat swap" basis at stops so that all guests can share the various views
- Operating schedules and routes may vary during the Holy Month of Ramadan and during summer months
- Photography of military and some other government installations is prohibited. With respect to local customs, always ask before taking pictures of Arabs and do not photograph Arab women