See Dubai's landmarks and learn its history on a day tour. Enjoy an optional lunch at the Burj Khalifa fountains, and discover the luxury stores of Dubai Mall and Emirates Mall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City metro station.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The National Museum of Dubai is currently closed
- Jumeirah Grand Mosque is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 8:45 AM to 9:45 AM, on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM, and from 10:15 AM to 11:15 AM. The mosque is closed on Fridays
- Ladies visiting the mosque must be fully covered. They are required to cover their head with a scarf and not to wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits
- Men visiting the mosque should wear long trousers
- Discount of 30% for children under 12 years old