Stay connected while in the UAE. Pick up your 4G pocket WiFi rental at Dubai International Airport and get your own personal, secure Wi-Fi connection before even stepping into the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 10 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Dubai International Terminal (DXB) T1 - Arrivals Hall: After custom exit, walk towards the meeting point area. You will immediately see the 5th shop to your left, right opposite to Costa Coffee. You will see the kitmytrip shop. Dubai International Terminal (DXB) T3 - Arrivals Hall: As you walk out of the Customs Exit, walk towards the Meeting point Area. Take a left towards the Telecom Shops. You will see the kitmytrip shop. Please Note: There is no kitmytrip shop at Dubai International Terminal (DXB) T2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- Look for kitmytrip shop in the arrival area at DXB International Airport Terminals 1 & 3
- Keep your passport and visa (if required) ready with you for Wi-Fi device redemption
- Only 1 Wi-Fi device can be issued per passport as per the UAE Telecom Regulation
- A refundable security deposit amount of $70 (AED 250) will be collected at the time of redemption