Experience a sumptuous BBQ dinner in the Dubai desert as you’re entertained by traditional tanoura and belly dancers. Enjoy Arabic coffee, henna hand decoration, or a camel ride. All this and more is included in your tour!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi, Urdu
- Pickup included
- Please wait in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 15 minutes after your scheduled pickup time. You can be picked up from any location of your choice in Dubai except inside the mall in Dubai. Pickup from Sharjah, Ajman Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Jebel Ali Resort, Jebel Ali Palm Hotels, Expo village, and Dubai Parks hotels and resorts is on a private basis
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please be aware that this is a tourist activity and not a cultural one! Temperatures can be cool in the desert from November-January and extremely hot from June-September. Please bring water/snacks for the journey, as refreshments are only available on reaching the camp.
- Please note: The program is subject to change due to religious seasons or other circumstances which may prevent certain activities from taking place.