Travel through the dunes on this half-day guided 4WD safari, stopping at a camel farm. As the afternoon ends you’ll see the sun set over the desert, enjoy a delicious barbecue, and watch by a belly dancing show.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is provided from hotels within the city limits of Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman. For Port Rashid cruise passengers: Pick-up will be from the Cruise Terminal.
- Private group available
- Drive across the dunes on a desert safari
- Watch the spectacular desert sunset
- Enjoy a belly dancing show
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Pick-up and drop off in a 4WD (Toyota Land Cruiser or similar) from Dubai Port Rashid or Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman hotels.
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled mineral water and soft drinks
- Belly dancing show
- Henna design
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, until further notice the experience will not include the Ayala dance
- The Safari will be operated without the belly dance and Tanoura dance during Islamic holidays and serving alcohol during these days is not permitted.
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable most of the year but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months. Quality sunglasses are advised and photo-chromatic lenses are recommended for those who wear eyeglasses. Hats or head protection is advisable in direct sunlight. The UAE has conservative dress traditions
- Not suitable for those with back/neck problems
- Children under 5 are not permitted on the shared tour