Follow the footsteps of a bygone era - the Baroque period in Dresden. Experience the unique ambience in the historically-protected rotunda of the former gas storage facility. See one of the world's largest panoramas about the Baroque heyday of Dresden.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Gasanstaltstraße 8b, 01237 DresdenOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Parking for cars and busses is available free of charge
- Public tours take place at 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM