Discover a piece of history and admire the fascinating architecture of the Semperoper in Dresden on a 45-minute guided tour. Explore one of the most beautiful and prestigious opera houses in the world, and learn about the history of this grand building.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Admire the magnificent architecture of the Semperoper with its elaborately decorated rooms
- Experience the rich history of this grand opera house with an exclusive guided tour
- Discover the distinctive acoustics of the auditorium
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Admission and tour of the Semperoper
- Pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- License for taking photos
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Semperoper Dresden, Theaterplatz 2, 01067 Dresden. Use the entrance next to the main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- To enter the museum, you will need to show a negative COVID-19 rapid test taken on the same day. Self-tests are not accepted.
- FFP2 or KN95 masks are required to enter the museum.
- Due to new statutory COVID-19 tracking measures, when booking you will need to provide contact information for everyone in your group in case you need to be contacted in the event of an outbreak.
- Your contact details will only be used in the event of an outbreak and will be deleted after 4 weeks by the local partner.