Discover the historic old town of Dresden on a guided walking tour. Then visit Dresden's chocolate museum and indulge in a tasting of Germany's finest chocolates.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The walking tour starts from Dresden Information, located on the lower level of the QF-Passage shopping centre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please select the date and time for your walking tour when booking. You will be able to use your voucher to enter the chocolate museum at any time on the day of your walking tour, without prior notice.
- You will have to visit the Chocolate Museum on your own. The guide will not accompany you.
- If you choose the walking tour at 4:00 PM then please visit the chocolate museums on your own before the walking tour
- Chocolate museum opening hours: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM daily