Enjoy an evening in Dresden devoted to classical music in the Baroque ambience of the impressive Wallpavillon in the Zwinger. During a festive Christmas concert, listen to the Dresden Residenz Orchestra play music by Vivaldi, Bach and Mozart.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
Select participants and date
Wallpavillon in the Dresden Zwinger Theaterplatz, 01067 DresdenOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- In the booked category PG I you can choose your seat from the fourth row to the back.
- The toilets are located outside the concert hall on the mezzanine floor to the wall pavilion and can only be reached by stairs.
- There is a bar for drinks on site in the Wallpavillon.