Join Count or Countess von Brühl on this staged experience tour through the Dresden of the 18th century. On this 1.5-hour experience you can enjoy an authentic journey to the magnificent Saxon Court including champagne reception.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, Dutch, English, French, Russian
- Private group available
- Discover the Saxon Court on a unique experience
- Learn the correct courtly manners
- Enjoy a journey through time to the city of Dresden in the 18th century
- Costume tour
- Champagne reception
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Scheduled tours for the general public are held in German only.
- Group bookings are also available in English, French, Russian, Dutch, Spanish, and Polish.