Visit the ancient villages of the Douro Valley on a day trip from Porto. Discover the unique landscapes, history, and culture of Amarante and enjoy a traditional Douro lunch paired with local wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup starts prior to the service. Please contact the local operator in advance to confirm your hotel pickup information. The exact pickup details will be given the day before your tour.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Living Tours/Tourist Service office (Rua Mouzinho da Silveira 352), next to São Bento train station, Porto.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service
- Children from 4 to 12 years pay half price. Children aged 0 to 3 are free of charge
- The services included in the tours (wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and other groups/participants may be with the group during the experience
- Schedules may change without prior notice
- This tour is not available on 25 December and 1 January