Ride a ferry to Inis Oírr, spend 5 hours exploring the island and then return back to Doolin with this roundtrip ferry ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Bill O'Brien's ticket outlet on Doolin PierOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Ferry services operate from March to October only.
- This tour is suitable for all ages.
- The top decks are accessible for wheelchairs. Please contact the tour supplier in advance should you require any special assistance.
- All visitors are advised to be respectful of the natural environment when visiting.