Embark for a 2-hour cruise on a traditional wooden sailing boat, called a dhow, used in the past by merchants and fishermen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Hotels - Pick up from the Hotel Lobby. Airport - Pick up from Arrival Hall, Hamad Inter National Airport. Port - Pick up from MIA Parking in front of the Hamad Port Exit Gate.
- Sit back and relax on a dhow cruise at sunset
- Sail on a local traditional wooden dhow boat
- Take a walk along Corniche Road
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off (depending on option chosen)
- Food and beverages
- Wheelchair users
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes