Explore the world heritage sites of Bangladesh named Mahasthangarh and Paharpur on this guided, full-day tour from Bogra. Travel through Govinda Bhita Hindu Temple, Gokul Medh- Behula Lakshindar Basor Ghor, Vasu Bihar and Somapura Mahavihara.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Keep in mind that the distance from Dhaka to Bogra is 190 km and an approximately 5-hour journey by bus or train.
- A maximum of 6 people are permitted per booking.
- Group discount is available for group size of 2,3,4,5 or more.