See the jewels of Colorado as you visit the Garden of the Gods and the summit of Pikes Peak. Take in the majesty of these special areas on a guided tour from Denver.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the US flag pole right in front of Denver Union Station. Look for an Explorer Tours bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Pikes Peak Highway is open year-round
- In the event that the summit is not accessible due to weather conditions or road closures, the bus will reach the highest point possible