Discover Denver’s lively cocktail scene and try some of the city's most popular drinks on this guided tour. Explore modern-day speakeasies, historic bars, and learn the history behind the beverages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide in front of the main entrance to Union Station (next to the flagpole); 1701 Wynkoop St., Denver, CO 80202.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour runs in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for the weather.
- If you are driving to the tour, please allow extra time to find parking.