Enjoy a hassle-free visit to the archaeological site of Delphi with a skip-the-line entry ticket. See the hilltop ruins, the amphitheater, and the Temple of Apollo with an audio guide from your phone.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The audio guide is designed to start at the entrance of the archaeological site of Delphi ( 33054, Delphi, Prefecture of Fokida).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will receive an email from the local supplier with important ticket and audio guide instructions
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio guide is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- The museum has wheelchair access, but the ruins themselves are spread up the side of a mountain, so it would not be possible to push a wheelchair up the rough tracks