See Darwin’s top attractions aboard the open-top double-decker bus, and hop on and off at any of the 12 stops around the city. Experience the cosmopolitan lifestyle of the remote city, and learn more about its history, culture and nature along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You can hop on and off the bus at any of the 12 stops around the city
- Suitcases (Including carry-on luggage) are not permitted on the bus due to space constraints and the safety of passengers. Third party luggage storage facilities are available close to major stops