Come face-to-face with the world’s largest reptile in the Cage of Death. Enjoy 15 thrilling minutes in a protective cage beside a saltwater crocodile. An encounter that must be seen to be believed!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Crocosaurus Cove, 58 Mitchell Street Darwin, Northern Territory 0800Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Persons between the ages of 15-17 years must be accompanied by an adult/person over 18 and show photo ID
- Participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to the confirmed time for safety briefing.
- Participants will be required to sign an indemnity release form at Crocosaurus Cove prior to dive time. Participants between the ages of 15-17 must have parental consent and indemnity signed by a parent
- All times are subject to change due to weather conditions and guest safety.