Get back to nature on a small group kayaking tour of the Mrežnica Canyon and paddle through a gorge so narrow and deep that the sun enters for only a few hours each day. Marvel at the steep white cliffs and cool down under the cascades of a waterfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point in the small village of Primišlje in the Plitvice Lakes area will be provided after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Rain gear
- Water shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A minimum of 4 people is required for the activity to take place
- You will kayak in groups of no more than 16 people. Larger groups can be accommodated on request
- The activity is available from April to November and lasts 3-4 hours
- No previous kayaking experience is needed and children from 6 years old can take part if accompanied by their parents
- The 2-person sit-on-top kayaks are easy and safe to navigate
- You will get a life jacket, helmet and paddle, plus long neoprene suit and rain jacket in case of cold weather
- Waterproof containers are available for personal items (camera, drinks, etc.)
- Bring shorts or a bathing suit, a T-shirt, water shoes, a towel, spare clothes, sunscreen and water
- Bring your own picnic
- Bring a long-sleeved shirt in the event of cold weather
- In the unlikely event of extreme weather conditions, the local operator will re-schedule the activity for the next day or day after day if possible