Enjoy a gentle trek through the spectacular landscapes of the Ausangate mountain and admire hundreds of rainbow mountains and an inexplicable stone forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in downtown Cusco
- Admire the snow-capped mountains
- Interact with locals and sample delicious local food
- Explore the famous Rainbow Mountains and take breathtaking photos
- Hotel pickup
- First aid kit
- Walkie-talkie radios
- Entrance fee
- Trekking gear
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- People with respiratory issues
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility as you will be required to climb up to 1000 steps.
- Please note that you will reach altitudes of up 4700 meters on this trek.
- You will need to bring ID with you on this tour.
- The local partner cannot be held responsible for the change of weather conditions during your tour; it is recommended to learn more about weather conditions via apps or any other method and then to choose the best day of departure based on that research.