Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu on this guided 2-day trip from Cusco. Visit the picturesque town of Ollantaytambo and see the iconic Machu Picchu with an optional hike.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup available only from accommodation in central Cusco.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The tour options to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountains must be booked well in advance (3 months in advance or before). During the high season (May to October), there are only 200 available tickets per day. These climbs require physical effort
- The accommodation suggested in "Add-On" corresponds to the overnight in Aguas Calientes: Hostel Bed and Breakfast (B&B) or 3-Star Hotel.
- Select the 6:30 A.M. departure time to include the Sacred Valley tour with visits to Chinchero, Maras, and Moray