The tour includes a visit to the town of Chinchero, followed by an exploration of Moray archeological site and the fascinating Maras salt mines. Later, discover the Inca's agricultural techniques and more in the Sacred Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- • Pickup from hotels located in the historical center of Cusco • For participants staying in other locations, please contact the local operator for the meeting point
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Marvel at the incredible Incan agricultural techniques in Moray
- Enjoy fantastic views of the salt mines in Maras
- Take in stunning views of the Andes from the Chinchero Plateau
- Hotel pickup (only hotels located in the historical center)
- Drop-off in downtown
- Round-trip shared transportation
- Professional guide
- BTC Tourist Ticket to access to Moray (can be purchased for S/70 PEN)
- Entrance fee to Maras salt mines (can be purchased for S/10 PEN)
- Any other items not listed above
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC) is a mandatory ticket for all visitors that allows you visit many attractions in Cusco city and surroundings (not valid for Machu Picchu). You can purchase it at the entrance of the attractions without risk of selling out, or in advance in several places in Cusco. With a BTC you can access Moray only.
- The BTC entrance fee to Moray site can be purchased with for S/70 PEN.
- Entrance fee to Maras salt mines can be purchased for S/10 PEN.
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel.