Enjoy a unique opportunity to experience a shorter version of the full Inca Trail that features its main attractions. The trek combines highlights from the original Inca Trail and a sunset and sunrise visit to Machu Pichu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or the airport in Cusco.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Dietary options available
- Children must be acompanied by and adult
- Passport details needed at the time of Booking
- Your backpack must not exceed 25L due to local regulations at the site of Machu Picchu. Backpacks that exceed this limit will not be allowed in
- Hiking boots (light, comfortable and broken in), good quality daypack, 2-litre water storage, hiking pants/trousers, a change of clothes for Machu Picchu, undergarments, hiking socks, rain gear and a warm layer is recommended
- A valid passport must be shown at the Chachabamba checkpoint for entry (copies will not be accepted)
- An immigration card will be given to you on the plane as you enter Peru
- You must possess a valid student card if you booked as a student