Enjoy a full day tour in the sacred valley. Explore by the comfort and ease of a bus, with the knowledge of a professional guide. Taste Peruvian food in Urubamba and discover Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup available at downtown hotels in Cusco. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accomodation, you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Sacred Valley
- Marvel at ancient archeological sites
- Taste a variety of peruvian dishes
- See a Chinchero cultural demonstration at a local weaving center
- Hotel pickup
- Professional Tour Guide
- Tourist bus
- Urubamba (Buffet Lunch)
- Hotel drop-off
- Tourist ticket
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- People with respiratory issues
- People with epilepsy
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You must climb 100 steps to reach the top of Ollantaytambo. There is no elevator.
- The full tourist ticket is valid for 10 days and allows entry to the majority of the Inca sites around Cusco and the Sacred Valley (16 places.) An alternative option is to buy a Partial Tourist Ticket which is 70 nuevos soles, this is valid for 1 day and will allow entry to all of the sites on the Sacred Valley Tour.
- The local partner cannot be held responsible for the change of weather conditions during your tour; it is recommended to learn more about weather conditions via apps or any other method and then to choose the best day of departure based on that research.