Discover the wonder of Machu Picchu on this private excursion from Cusco. Enjoy a scenic train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes, explore the Inca citadel with an exclusive guided tour.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Oversize luggage
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Remember that entrance tickets to Machu Picchu are subject to availability.
- For circuits 1 or 2, book at least 1 or 2 months in advance.
- If you book a few days before, circuits 3 or 4 will be assigned.
- Trains are assigned according to availability.
- You will have free time to enjoy Aguas Calientes before returning to Cusco.
- Children pay entrance fee to Machu Picchu from 3 years old.
- Pick up in Cusco is only for the options Machu Picchu Full Day or Machu Picchu with Vistadome train.
- A briefing will be provided the day before the excursion.