Enjoy a private day tour from Cusco to the iconic Machu Picchu aboard the panoramic Vistadome train. Admire the breathtaking views of the Sacred Valley, and explore the Lost City of the Incas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in Cusco city You will receive an email confirmation from the local partner with the exact pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel
- It is recommended to bring snacks and water
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency as there could be some places on site that may not accept credit cards
- The Standard train category is subject to availability; the tour operator will set the best possible schedule; however, specific times are not guaranteed
- Bring weather-appropriate clothes such as sun hat, warm clothing, a waterproof jacket or raincoat, comfortable shoes and repellent.