Enjoy a 2-day budget tour that makes its way to Machu Picchu by car. Explore stretches of mountains to reach Aguas Calientes and take a guided tour of the ancient Inca city.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- • Pickup from hotels and hostels in central Cusco. The local partner will contact you to inform the exact pickup time depending on your location. • Please note, pickups from Airbnb or private apartments are not included. If it is your situation, the local partner will coordinate an alternative pickup location.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Waterproof shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Professional cameras
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the passport details (country, number, date of issuance, expiration) of everyone in your group. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu
- Please have in mind although this tour offers the cheapest way to visit Machu Picchu, the trip by car is long and can be exhausting for many
- You can add train and/or bus as an add-on at checkout, for the tour to be less physically demanding for you. Prices are the same if paid on the spot, so if you are not sure when booking, it's possible to decide on the day of the tour
- The add-on hikes for Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain are subject to availability. The local partner will contact you in case the option you chose is fully booked to offer an alternative or cancellation
- In high season tickets of the first shift may not be assured. In this case, you will be provided an alternative schedule, which can also generate a change of itinerary