Appreciate the best of the Sacred Valley of the Incas with visits to its most popular archeological sites, including Machu Picchu, on this 6-day tour. Enjoy an adventure full of archeology, history, nature, museums, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- OPTION 1: Airport When you arrive in Cusco, a staff member of the local partner office will be waiting for you after you exit the customs area. They will have a sign with your name on it and will transfer you to your hotel. OPTION 2: Bus Terminal When you arrive in Cusco, a staff member of the local partner office will be waiting for you in the waiting area with a sign with your name on it. OPTION 3: Pickup is available from the historical city center. Please contact the local partner to arrange your pickup location. NOTE: During the tour, you will be picked up from the hotels booked for you by the local partner.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The electrical current is 220V, 60HZ AC; standard outlets accept round prongs, but many places will have dual-voltage outlets, which take flat prongs
- Public pay phones operated by Telefonica-Peru (www.telefonica.com.pe) or Claro-Perú (www.claro.com.pe) are available on the street even in small towns
- In Peru, any telephone number beginning with a 9 is a cell phone number; numbers beginning with 0800 are often toll-free only when dialed from private phones, not from public pay phones
- With a few exceptions (notably some Asian, African, and Communist countries), visas are not required for travelers entering Peru