Explore the former capital of the Incan empire on a private tour of Cusco. Discover the Convent of Santo Domingo, shop in San Pedro Market, and wonder at the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Sacsayhuaman.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- - Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center
- To visit the 4 archaeological sites (Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puka Pukara & Tambomachay) it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket(BTC)
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru. With the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that persons over 60 years of age who have received less than three doses of COVID continue to use the KN95 mask for preventive purposes.