Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Marvel at the well-preserved archeological sites. Discover the crafts and the traditions of Peru.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.
- To visit Pisac archaeological site and Ollantaytambo fortress, it is important that you acquire your Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Gratuity is not included.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Rates don't apply for Peruvians or foreign persons who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other