Striking and natural, Cusco's history lives in its streets, squares, valleys and towns. See ancient temples, sacred spaces and ruins in the city of Cusco — the birthplace of the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in the historic center of Cusco. If your hotel is not accessible by vehicle, or if you are staying in private accommodation, you’ll be provided with the nearest meeting point.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Video recording
Know before you go
- During the morning tours only the following 4 archaeological sites are visited: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, and Tambomachay. Visits to the cathedral and Coricancha are not included.
- It is recommended that you wear long pants, bring a sun hat and water
- Bring a waterproof jacket or raincoat
- Wear sunscreen with 30 sun protection factor or more